Thank you Veterans and active Military for all that you have done and are currently doing! It's because of you, that this nation is great!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New at this

So I got a wild hair to start a blog about bowhunting and life around it.  I got the idea while reading some magazine articles on hunting and thought to myself "Hey I could do that."  There may be different unsaid rules that I have no idea about; so if I break them and offend you, I'm sorry. 

I want to help fellow bowhunters and those of you that are getting into it or just curious. Topics on health and fitness, bow tuning, equipment, food and many other topics.  I am always open to suggestions, questions or comments.  There is a good chance that there will be people that totally disagree and I welcome it. That is what allows for diversification within our society.

I hope you enjoy my blogs and insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment